In the recent past, there were few options for sending money abroad. You could choose from banks or companies like Western Union with enormous fees. Fortunately, technology is now giving us greater freedom of choice with how to move our money. CurrencyFair is one of these revolutionary companies who has started using peer-to-peer networks to reduce fees and offer better quality services. In this CurrencyFair review, I will provide comprehensive information about the company’s services and share ideas about how to get the most out of them.
- CurrencyFair fees are low thanks to use of P2P technology
- Fees are transparent
- Real mid-market exchange rates are offered
- Safe to use as they are:
- Regulated under the EU Communities Regulations by the Central Bank of Ireland (see Registers of Payment Services Firms section).
- Regulated in Australia by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- A good reputation; holds “Excellent” rate on TrustPilot (9.3 out of 10)
I’ve got an exclusive offer from CurrencyFair only for Save On Transfer readers. Use the following link to get
3 FREE TRANSFERS absolutely freeof charge! Yes, not just the first.